• Premises Liability

    Oregon Premises Liability Attorneys
    Clark Law & Associates, LLC handles the subsequent types of Oregon and Washington State premises liability cases. Were you hurt as a result of a hazardous condition for the property as someone else? Call (503) 238-1010.

    Oregon Premises Liability Attorneys
    - Slip and Fall
    - Trip and Fall
    - Tenant Injuries on property
    - Attractive Nuisance for the children
    - Dangerous Conditions on Property
    - Ice or snow on sidewalks
    - Broken or raised sidewalks
    - Unseen dangers
    - Foreign Substance on Business Property

    When was a house owner or possessor liable for injuries on his or her property?

    Merely being injured on the property of another does not necessarily mean the property owner or property possessor is likely. For instance, should you trip as your shoe lace is untied and suffer injury, the exact property who owns in places you tripped and fell would not be liable. However, In the event the home owner or the possessor in the property was negligent somehow, then you can qualify damages due to your injury for the property of one other. Generally, a house owner contains the following common law duties:

    - Reasonably inspect their home for dangerous conditions
    - Warn associated with a dangerous conditions, until the condition can be repaired
    - Repair the damaging condition

    Along with common law duties, there can be state, county or city ordinances that provides rise to strict liability for dangerous conditions on his or her property. For example, in Portland, Oregon property owners have the effect of keeping sidewalks safe. See Portland City Code, Sec. 17.28.020 and also to blame for snow and ice removal from sidewalks. See Portland City Code, Sec. 17.28.025.

    If you're able to prove that the home owner or possessor was negligent, you must then demonstrate that the injuries you suffered were an immediate and proximate consequence of negligence.

    What do i need to do if I am injured for the property of some other?

    - Takes place cell phone to photograph the scene of in places you were injured.
    - Photograph your injuries.
    - Promptly report to the property owner or possessor from the property that you just were injured.
    - Seek prompt medical assistance.
    - Truthfully report back to your medical providers the method that you were injured.
    - Call Clark Law and Associates, LLC at (503) 238-1010.

    5 commentaires

    Suivre le flux RSS des articles de cette rubrique
    Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires de cette rubrique